Increased complexity and changes in Banking & Finance business has demanded entire new generation of Banking Professionals.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance provides innovative, comprehensive & rigorous program to prepare future banking professionals.
This program not only provides participants the knowledge of operational aspects of banking & finance but also builds on managerial and technical skills.
There is emphasis on contemporary practices like Micro Finance and Global Prospective in Banking & Finance will give an experience of practical aspects of Banking & Finance.
Banking Officer and Bank Manager in Nationalized, Private and Foreign Banks, Financial Analyst, Financial Planner, Portfolio Manager, Treasurer, Controller, Financial Manager,
Accountant, Financial Agents etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply, subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance is two years.
- The registration of the participant is valid for four years.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International :100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General : Rs. 36,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs.33,000/-
- International : USD 2,300 or Rs. 1,54,100/-
- SAARC : USD 1,200 or Rs. 80,400/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus.
The Demand Draft needs to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.