To deal with the new challenges in the corporate world, legal professionals with the ability to unravel legal complexities are in demand.
Understanding the laws of the land is important to avoid time-consuming and expensive litigations. The PGDBCL Program aims at imparting the knowledge of various business and corporate legislations.
The PGDBCL Program covers various facets of business and corporate legislation, and is a judicious mixture of the two. It includes recent acts such as the Limited Liability Partnership Act,
2008 and the Competition Act, 2002 as also topics such as Dispute Resolution Mechanisms etc. Besides, the program familiarizes students with international business laws and laws related to banking. Keeping in focus the needs of the open economy, this program includes areas such as mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment etc.
International and SAARC students seeking admission to this program may kindly note that the curriculum of the above mentioned Program is based on the Indian Legal System Practices and Indian Laws.
Legal Officer, Compliance Officer, Consultant Assistant Manager, Legal Manager, as also a wide range of opportunities in Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and various law firms.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law is one year.
- The registration of the participant is valid for two years.
- For Indian Residents (General / Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police
/ Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General: Rs. 22,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs. 19,000/-
- International : USD 1,400 or Rs. 93,800/-
- SAARC : USD 750 or Rs.50,250/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.