Digital media includes web-based and mobile based technologies which are used to turn communication into interactive dialogue among organizations, communities, and individuals.
Knowledge and understanding the scope of digital marketing has become necessary for every marketing professional in today’s world. Digital marketing can become a driver of a company's bottom line by using cutting‐edge techniques and platforms to market products and acquire newer users and capture wider markets.
Certificate program in Digital Marketing will give a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and
enable the student to understand concepts and tools which will help to organizations to move to digital channels.
The certificate focuses on developing and planning a digital offering, gaining proficiency in social advertising,
exploring the digital research tools and enhancing the customer engagement by use of e-CRM.
The program will offer career opportunities in following areas:
Logistics management in Digital Organisations, Supply chain management in the virtual environment, E- Customer relationship management, On-line Market research, E marketing, Initiating Start up in Online Marketing.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Three Year Diploma Holders from a recognized University/Institution, with a minimum of 3 yrs of supervisory experience.
- International / SAARC Graduates from a recognised / accredited University / Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the program is four months.
- The validity of the program is eight months.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 35 OR Rs. 2,345/-
- SAARC : USD 25 OR Rs. 1,675/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have to pay full Course fee at the time of Registration on or before November 15, 2016.
- General: Rs.10,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police : Rs.10,000/-
- International : USD 350 / Rs. 23,450/-
- SAARC : USD 250 / Rs. 16,750/-
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.