The IT industry has emerged as one of the fastest growing sectors of Indian economy. Given the unambiguous growth of IT industry,
organisations have a critical need of people who understand in depth, both computers and business. The most successful leaders are those who have expertise in technology and business strategy.
Successful new technology products and information systems always combine technical quality and smart business strategy. Developing these systems requires extensive communication between technical developers, business managers and users.
With the rapid growth in international trade in various countries,the Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management program with an emphasis on utilising information technologies for productivity and competitiveness prepares you to succeed in
your IT management career. The program's unique focus on the management of technology effectively prepares students for successful careers in the dynamic and fast-paced information technology marketplace.
In addition, the unique blend of courses will enable you to gain real world experience that will be invaluable to the development of your skills and your future employability. The curriculum expertly produces students to succeed in IT management positions, which are projected to be amongst the fastest growing through the next decade.
Project Manager, IT Manager, System Analyst, Business Analyst, Technical Leaders, Software Consultant etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management is two years.
- The registration of the participant is valid for four years.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International :100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General : Rs. 36,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs.33,000/-
- International : USD 2,300 or Rs. 1,54,100/-
- SAARC : USD 1,200 or Rs. 80,400/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.