The Certificate program in Management Accounting is designed to give knowledge regarding various areas of Accounting,
as Management Accountants work for public companies, private companies and government agencies at all scales.
The most fundamental skills, which are needed in order to be a Management Accountant, are strong knowledge of management accounting concepts, updates, principles etc.
Management accountants need a solid foundation in hardcore accounting skills, including knowledge of basic accounting, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and basic tax principles.
This program helps to build these skills by giving the student multiple perspectives towards management accounting.
Account Professional, Accounts Manager, Cost Planner, IFRS Expert.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Three Year Diploma Holders from a recognized University/Institution, with a minimum of 3 yrs of supervisory experience.
- International / SAARC Graduates from a recognised / accredited University / Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the CPMA program is six months.
- The registration of the participant is valid for one year.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 35 OR Rs. 2,345/-
- SAARC : USD 25 OR Rs. 1,675/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have to pay full Course fee at the time of Registration on or before November 15, 2016.
- General : Rs.10,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs.10,000/-
- International : USD 350 / Rs. 23,450/-
- SAARC : USD 250 / Rs. 16,750/-
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.