The International Business environment is dynamic and a new and very different market reality is emerging.
Students of today need to adopt flexible patterns of thinking and behavior to succeed as the managers of tomorrow.
The Post Graduate Diploma in International Business has been designed to explore in detail the nature and implications
of these changes and provide students with the skills and mindsets that will allow them to operate effectively within, and lead, the organizations of the future.
The program emphasizes on the contemporary issues including International Commercial Law and Business Environment. Participants learn export-import policies, documentation,
international finance, in addition to the functioning of various financial institutes and banking.
Knowledge of India's Foreign Trade along with International Marketing prepares the students to strike the right note when they enter the demanding world of corporate management.
Business Development Manager, International Marketing Manager, International Financial Analyst, International Product Manager,
Procurement Manager in an Import-Export House etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in International Business is two years.
- The registration of the participant is valid for four years.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International :100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General : Rs. 36,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs.33,000/-
- International : USD 2,300 or Rs. 1,54,100/-
- SAARC : USD 1,200 or Rs. 80,400/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.