The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management focuses on developing HR leaders by
stimulating critical thinking and focusing on innovations in this field.
The program offers an extensive curriculum, participants learn right from the basic functions such as planning and organizing to compensation management and performance appraisals.
This program also includes multidisciplinary topics such as accounting, economics and others, which are important for strategic planning and decision making. Emphasis is placed on the remuneration strategies,
motivation of staff, analysis of conflict in organizations, strategies and processes for effective resolution of conflict. All this is packaged to ensure that the students learn all the important aspects of HR.
The program aims to prepare students for a variety of roles including HR generalist or specialist in global human resources, compensation/benefits, employment relations, or employee development.
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource is one year.
- The registration of the participant is valid for two years.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee ): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General: Rs. 22,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs. 19,000/-
- International : USD 1,400 or Rs. 93,800/-
- SAARC :USD 750 or Rs.50,250/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.