The Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management program aims to address the growth in service industries and the need for leadership skills in services marketing and managing
the customer supplier relationship. The program curriculum is designed to equip students with knowledge and skills related to services marketing, customer service, customer retention / relationship management,
call centre management, account management, service design and service quality management. Emphasis is placed on customer satisfaction and loyalty, data management, sales force automation and the current and future status of CRM.
Manager-Client Servicing, Customer Relationship Manager, CRM Specialist, Relationship Manager, Product Manager, etc.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management is one year.
- The registration of the participant is valid for two years.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee ): Rs. 1000/-
- International : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,700/-
- SAARC : USD 75 OR Rs. 5,025/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
A] Option 1 –
One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General: Rs. 22,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs. 19,000/-
- International : USD 1,400 or Rs. 93,800/-
- SAARC : USD 750 or Rs.50,250/-
B] Option 2 - Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments,
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.