SCDL offers a range of single courses with multi-entry facility and credit banking. Students can enroll for single courses offered by SCDL with a view to develop area-specific skills and obtain subject-specific knowledge.
The choice of single courses ranges across functional areas including Business, Management, IT, Education and Law.
The credits accumulated by a student can be transferred to other SCDL programs, providing them flexible learning pathways. Students can enroll for one or more (maximum of 4) single courses offered by SCDL.
However, students who have registered for any other programs with SCDL cannot enroll for a single course that is already included in their program curriculum.
Students are required to fill separate admission forms (and go through all procedures for admission) for each course they wish to enroll for.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University
- International/SAARC students who have graduated from a recognized University.
- Students studying in final year degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination can also apply,
subject to completion of graduation in current academic year and within the time period specified by SCDL.
- The duration of the certificate program is six months.
- The registration of the participant is valid for one year.
- For Indian Residents (General/ Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee ): Rs. 1000/-
- International: USD 35 OR Rs. 2,345/-
- SAARC: USD 25 OR Rs. 1,675/-
The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed.
Prospectus fees and registration fees are different.
Prospectus fees is prospectus and application form purchase fees whereas Registration fee implies application form processing fees.
Students have to pay full Course fee at the time of Registration on or before November 15, 2016.
- General : Rs. 10,000 /-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police : Rs.10,000 /-
- International : USD 200 / Rs. 13,400 /-
- SAARC : USD 175 / Rs. 11,725 /-
Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs
to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through student center log in.